Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Newsletter June 10th, 2006

OPEN HEART MINISTRIES
15648 Bombay Blvd
South Beloit, IL 61080

Greetings to all,

First of all, CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR SON AND DAUGHTER-IN-LOVE, KEN AND VALENCIA ON THEIR 12TH WEDDING ANIVERSARY!  HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!!

We just had a wonderful "Watering Hole" daytime meeting in Addison yesterday.  What a sweet Spirit of God in that place and so many hungry and thirsty saints moving on with God into their destinies.  

Tomorrow we will be in Wheeling with another group and Monday we head west for Washington State and our Andrea's wedding to Harvey Smith.  As soon as we return we head for Mozambique.  Please don't stop praying for us.

Below is a letter I received from Rick Fick, a friend from Big Rock, Illinois.  I found it very interesting.

God bless you all,

Ben and Brenda


Dear Ben and Brenda

I am including a copy of your recent report in which you sent a copy of your chariot vision.  The same day I received a note from one of our prophetic people on a vision she had received.  We have been experiencing new levels of revelation of His glory in our worship times at our center in Big Rock.  Perhaps we should get together once again.

Rich-in-Christ



CHARIOT VISION  Ben Peters
I want to share what I saw last night during worship at the home meeting in Fox River Grove.  I saw a circle of heavenly chariots circling around the base of the Mountain of the Lord.  I knew they were looking for those who wanted to get on board and take a quick journey to the top of the mountain.  They were like Cab drivers looking for passengers.

I knew that the people who were there at the base of the mountain were all planning on climbing the mountain to be with the Lord, but the journey would be a slow process and might last their lifetime.  The angels riding the chariots were inviting those who were willing to leave everything behind to go quickly right into the presence of the Lord.  It would mean really letting go and being totally abandoned to the King.  

They would have to be willing to emotionally detach themselves from every form of natural security, including reputation, resources and relationships.  The chariots were for those who were a people of One Thing - sold out lovers, whose hearts were beating in tune with the Father's heart.  

I really believe that Jesus has opened the door into His presence wider than ever before.  He is looking for those who will come to Him to receive their Harvest assignments and become like the angels in Jacob's dream that ascend and descend into Heaven to report to God and to receive new assignments.  The only condition to ride the chariots into His presence is a yielded heart.  Neither gifting, education or position will put us in those chariots, but a broken and contrite heart that is totally surrendered to God will qualify.  I'm asking God to make my heart willing and totally yielded to Him.  I don't want anything to keep me from inheriting everything available to lay at His feet.

Chariot Vision - Lynn Rowley
Rich and Kay,  Just wanted to share with you a vision that I had this morning during my time with the Lord....

At first I was just aware of the golden glow of glory and the presence of the Lord.  Then suddenly there was a mountain rising up out of this cloud of glory.  There were hundreds of chariots with "angelic" drivers in row after row around the base of the mountain.  (This reminded me of taxis lined up at the airports waiting for riders).   And I heard the Lord say "Get on board! You are in for the ride of your life".  But I also knew that once I stepped into one of these chariots, I must be ready to really let go of everything in the world.  As soon as someone stepped into the chariot it would immediately take off up the mountain.  Some of the people in the chariots had shofars and some had flags and some had rods.  (I saw both of you in chariots with your eyes turned to the mountain - it was the most amazing picture - I wish I was an artist so I could recreate it for you) There was this incredible sound of worship....  All I wanted to do was get into one of those chariots.  There was a ring of fire/water between me and the chariots and I knew that I  had to walk through that to get to the chariots.  Just as I started to put my foot in that river, the Lord said "count the cost... this is not an easy path.  Many will fear and hate you once you have come this far.  The wisdom of the world will be confounded by the ways of my Spirit.  For this is a new day and a new way.  Things of old will pass away and only the new will remain.  So count the cost.  For I have called you to this time and to this day and to this hour."  I ran ON the fire/water across to a chariot and jumped in!!!!!!  It was incredible!

No comments: