Friday, July 21, 2006

July 20th, 2006 - Update



OPEN HEART MINISTRIES15648 Bombay BlvdSouth Beloit, IL 61080www.ohmint.orgGreetings Friends,I forgot to mention in yesterday's letter that my email crashed on Monday night and I didn't get to read the letters sent to me Monday evening.  Also, I lost all my old mail - over 4000 items I hadn't deleted.  I still have my address list and am still functioning.  I thank God that He knows what I need and what I don't.  If you suspect I missed your letter, please write me again to make sure.I have a couple of announcements which I have been asked to make.  First of all, for those near Calgary, Alberta, Bill and Jean Myers and Tracey, their daughter will be ministering in West Calgary Full Gospel Church this weekend - Friday night, Saturday night at 7 pm, and Sunday morning at 10:30.  This is the church pastored by Robert and Ellen Smith, who are now related to us, since their son, Harvey, just married our daughter, Andrea.  The Myers have been speaking at camps and churches for several weeks and still have a couple of weeks in the region before they return to Chicago and Bill gets ready to leave for Africa.Second announcement, there is a SEW Night of Holy Fire on Friday, July 28.
It will be held at Wheaton Christian Center 610 E . North Ave. Carol Stream Il 60188 from 7pm until midnight..   SEW is again inviting the churches of the region and the people of prayer to join them on that night to worship and pray for the needs of WCC. For details please check the website: 
http://www.sewministries.comsewministries.com/new_life_comm.html
 
H ave a wonderful day!
Ben and Brenda and family

No comments: