Tuesday, February 26, 2008

HOME AGAIN AND READY TO FIGHT AND WIN
Ben Peters
Feb 25, 2008

Greetings Saints,

We're home again and experiencing more warfare and getting more excited about it. You see this is the year after the "Crossing Over" and now we are possessing our possessions - our inheritance from God. But the Promised Land isn't given to us without a fight.

The exciting part is that WE WIN AND WE GET THE SPOILS OF WAR. When the enemy gangs up on us out of fear, he will do so at his own peril. We will make him pay with the salvation of souls, healing of physical and spiritual problems and financial provision to bring in the great harvest.

A NEW CHALLENGE

God has been speaking to me about stirring up the saints to rediscover the adventures of reading the Scriptures. This is a time of great revelation in the body of Christ and God has hidden deep and rich treasures in His Word - The Bible. While on our trip to Israel, during times of jet-lag awake time in the night, I was led to read larger than normal portions of Scripture. It was impacting and encouraging to me. I felt like God was encouraging me to challenge all of you to read through the New Testament in a one month time period. I'm challenging as many as possible to read the New Testament this March, 2008.

Here's my suggestion: Read an average of 7 chapters each day throughout the month of March. Here's a good breakdown.

March 1-3 Read Matthew
March 4,5 Read Mark
March 6-8 Read Luke
March 9-11 Read John
March 12-14 Read Acts
March 15-17 Read I and II Corinthians
March 18 Read Galatians, Ephesians
March 19 Read Philippians, Colossians
March 20-22 Read I and II Thessalonians, I Timothy
March 23 Read II Timothy, Titus, Philemon
March 24, 25 Read Hebrews
March 26 Read James, I and II Peter
March 27 Read I, II, III John, Jude
March 28-31 Read Revelation

If you are with me in this, I'd love to hear from you. I'll be glad to check up on you once or twice if you like. I believe if many of us read together, there will be great revelation and spiritual growth. There will come increased stability and faith for miracles. You will read the Logos and hear the Rhema.

Please don't forget to pray for us. We're working on the March schedule kind of late. We do a couple of meetings Tuesday and Wednesday in North East Illinois and have several things to get determined as to dates, including a possible early Missions Prep weekend. I'll try to keep you all updated. I have many things on my plate at the moment and need God's wisdom.

Brenda is getting better and should be ready for ministry tomorrow night.

God bless you all with grace and provision,

Ben, Brenda, family and team

No comments: