Thursday, May 01, 2008

UNPRECEDENTED GLORY, UNBRIDLED JOY
Ben Peters
Apr 29, 2008


www.ohmint.org

Dear Friends,

Words are totally inadequate to describe the conference this past week in Kenosha, and only Heaven was able to keep track of what God was doing. Some things happened after people returned home. One lady wanted a sign from God that would prove God was real to her unbelieving relatives. She got it after returning home and reading part of David Herzog's book. She lost control of her tongue and spoke in another language for over an hour. I'll copy her testimony after this letter.

The fire of Heaven was falling with many miracles throughout the conference. The first night, Vance Murphy called out a word of knowledge before he started preaching and someone was instantly healed. Vance, who had just visited the Lakeland, Florida, revival, was in a powerful revival mode and his messages and ministry were incredible.

Another night someone was healed during worship. A lady started jumping up and down, which she could not do for the past five years. Many were healed of bad pain and several got gold fillings, etc. Many also proclaimed instant weight loss, showing how loose their clothing was getting. One of our team had to hold up pants by tightening up the waist with safety pins.

The only speaker we hadn't met was Michele Perry an Iris missionary to the Sudan. What a delight she was to all of us, as she bubbled over with joy, sharing her testimony and heart for her 77 children (formerly orphans). She was born with one leg and one hip and had many surgeries at a young age. She does amazingly well on one leg and crutches and has been speaking since the age of 9.

Georgian Banov and David Herzog were a powerful team on Friday and Saturday. Georgian's worship took us into heights of joy we have never experienced before. His messages were also just amazing. David's ministry was full of information about the glory realm and accompanied by many wonderful miracles. It was truly awesome.

In the afternoon services we had wonderful sessions with Dr. Bob Paeglow from Albany, NY, Val Coltman and team from Illinois, and our son, Ken Peters from Spokane. Brenda and I also took sessions and we enjoyed the tremendous response.

COMING EVENTS

This weekend, Brenda, Val and Amy will be going to central Alberta for a ladies retreat. The next weekend Brenda will be speaking in Lake Charles, Illinois, for the Faith World International ladies retreat. I will also be doing some ministry that weekend in Wheaton with a Sending Center Training Seminar.

On Sunday, May 18, we will be speaking at Genoa Foursquare Church.

On Friday and Saturday, May 23, 24, Kim Clement and Lance Walnau will be ministering St. Charles, Illinois. These are two high powered ministries teaming up. Lance is one of the sharpest guys I know regarding Christians in the marketplace, etc. Kim is a world-known prophet who sings much of his message.

On Thursday, May 29, we will be ministering to the Elgin Full Gospel Business Men's meeting at the Milk Pail Restaurant. All are invited.

PLEASE PRAY

We still need prayer for our friends, Donna and Nancy. Speak resurrection life into their bodies which are fighting cancer (Donna) and heart (Nancy) issues. Please let us know if God gives you something for either of these wonderful women of God.

Thanks to all of you for your support and love. We were blown away at the conference with the blessings of all kinds that we received.

Much love to you all,

Ben, Brenda, family and team

TESTIMONY


Dear Ben & Brenda: April 27th,2008

I had to write and tell you what happened after the trip to Lakeshore Tabernacle Church yesterday. I had seen David Herzog on tv at sidrothministries.com and wanted to see him speak in person. When I spoke of David to others there was much doubt and disbelief in him. I decided to find out for myself and made the over 6 hour trip to Lakeshore Tabernacle in Wisconsin where he was speaking at the Divine Encounters meeting.

Two days before I left I asked God for a sign to go since I would not have anyone to share the driving with and do not like to travel alone. Very soon after I left for one hour and only to go to the gym. There while swimming I walked by a woman who looked at me and when I said hello in passing she asked me if I was saved. I said yes and took this as a sign since this was the only time that week I left the house.

Then Saturday at Lakeshore Tabernacle I was in good spirits and happy to join in praising God and looking forward to hearing David speak. At first I was a bit disappointed and grew more and more doubtful as he seemed to speak so fast about a subject I knew little about and time was growing short and he was not leaving much time for the topic of signs & wonders and the Glory Zone. At the very end he prayed over the crowd in church and asked people to run around the church for healing.

Feeling kind of embarrassed since being Eastern right Orthodox and Catholic we are taught not to move and always keep very quiet in church I took a lap of faith anyway. I wished for in my heart a miracle to bring back a sign from God so my family back home in Michigan could be saved and headed for heaven. Nothing happened to me but I did see one man who claimed to have a gold tooth and 8 or 9 people testified to weight loss and other healing but I still was unsure.

Then an idea came to me just before David was leaving and signing books. I would ask him to pray for a sign from God for me since David mentioned sometime things present themselves a day later. Before I left there were people praying over others in the church for healing and prophesy so I stood in line for healing. Three wonderful Christians prayed over me but nothing seemed to happen even when one of the three asked me if I wanted the gift of tongues. Just to be open-minded I said ok- why not .

By the way I had heard of the gift on christian TV but never witnessed this so-called phenomenon and frankly thought the idea sounded a bit wacky since one of the three praying for me (I think it was Maria's husband )said it may sound at first like baby talk. Shortly after I left for home to be back in time for Orthodox Easter on Sunday.

Everything seemed fine that day - I praised God and drove home thinking how glad I was to have had that experience even though I had expected more. At around 11:50 I decided to read one David's Herzog's Books- Mysteries of the Glory and was in the chapter creative miracles ,near the page soaring effortlessly and my mouth started to utter words, not baby talk, but words of a different language and with note able expression in my voice that I did not produce.

I could hear my mouth speaking but I had no control over what I spoke. I listenend and praised God for I knew it had to be this speaking of tongue's they had prayed over me for earlier in the day. Words cannot describe when the Spirit came over me- it had to be the HOLY SPIRIT of GOD- it continued on and on and an hour later I began to tire. I tried to control my tongue but it was useless-When I did try my tongue only got in the way of the pronounciation so I just let it go and let the words continue.

Then later my mind was starting a little seed of doubt and immediately the words came faster and faster as if to say this is really happening. I finally needed rest, close my mouth and inaudibly thanked God said my nightly prayers and fell asleep. Since this just happend to me last night and I have been not been counseled on the meaning it feels as if was an expression of prayer of some kind that only God understands and the language is pleasing to him. If asked to describe it, it sounded very old like nothing I have ever heard before.

If anyone asks what kind of background I am from other than being a devout Christian- I have had a Bachelors Degree in Business from USF for over 20 years and have worked for my present employer as one of the most respected and experienced sales person/managers for over 14 years.I have no history of any mental or physcological problems.

Thank you for reading this message and praise God always,
Sincerely,

Carol Ann Coleman

No comments: