Wednesday, December 24, 2008

CHRISTMAS EVE 2008
Ben Peters
Dec 24, 2008


www.ohmint.org

Christmas Greetings to the Children of the King of Kings,

We have much to rejoice in, though the world is reeling and drifting without an anchor. We have the knowledge that we are safe in His hands and He is our refuge and strength, a VERY PRESENT help in time of trouble.

As usual, our family is home more in December with fewer meetings, and we will spend more time with each other. I am working on a book on Kings and Kingdoms in my spare time. We have also spent a little time with our team, looking forward to what's coming in the New Year.

Actually, I've never been more excited about a New Year. I believe this year will be full of surprises. Some of these may be very troubling to many, but the Kingdom of God will make powerful gains over the Kingdom of darkness. I believe our world will change drastically for the better and our Chicago Sending Center will begin to really function.

I FINALLY DID IT!!!

After countless invitations, I finally accepted the fact that everyone but me has a Face Book account. So I got registered today and have found many friends already. If you are one of those who invited me previously, please feel free to do it again.

God bless you all,

Ben, Brenda, family and team

No comments: