Sunday, May 17, 2009

WOULD YOU BE INTERESTED
Ben Peters
May 16, 2009


Greetings Saints,

WATERING HOLE REPORT

What an atmosphere of faith and expectation we experienced yesterday in Lombard, IL! Brenda and I experienced a very strong anointing and revelation was flowing. Many exciting things happened at this meeting. We believe some received salvation, many were set free from bondages and discouragement. Five gifted prophetic teams ministered for about three hours after the service until everyone received a special blessing. It was a very exciting time for all of us.

I'D LOVE YOUR FEEDBACK ON THIS ONE

At our last conference where my new book, KINGS AND KINGDOMS, was released, Jim Paul, one of our speakers asked me if I would write a follow-up book that would be more of a practical workbook and guide for people to find their place on their Kingdom mountain.

The message of taking the seven mountains of society is one of the most significant themes in the prophetic movement these days. Lance Walnau, a very anointed and brilliant teacher is spreading this message along with many others. My book, Kings and Kingdoms, combined this message with the concept of being kings unto God on these mountains.

By God's grace and with the wonderful help of His anointing, the new book, FINDING YOUR PLACE ON YOUR KINGDOM MOUNTAIN, is now finished and ready to order. This book goes into some detail to help every Christian find his or her place on one or more of these mountains, with discussion questions following each segment of information.

This book can be studied on a personal basis, but it would also be excellent as a group study for church or home group. As far as I know, there is no other book on the market that covers this material. I believe it was written in the timing of God for the purpose of building the Kingdom of God on the earth. I believe it will have an eternal impact on every life, just as the revelation has impacted mine.

Before I make my first order in the next couple of days, I'd like to get some feedback, especially from leaders. Are you interested in using this book and if so, how many copies would you anticipate using. I would be able to offer a good discount for bulk orders of any size. I would also combine the two Kingdom books so that people get the proper foundation before building something that won't stand the storms of life.

So please let me know so I can make a wise order. If you just want a copy for yourself, you can let me know that too.

God bless you all,

Ben, Brenda, Family and Team

No comments: