Friday, August 25, 2006

Home again!
Ben Peters
Aug 24, 2006

OPEN HEART MINISTRIES
www.ohmint.org, benrpeters@juno.com

Dear Friends,
Our southland trip is over and we rejoice in all the goodness of God. We are all pretty tired, but are enjoying a couple of days of unwinding and catching up on things at home.

Our last meeting was Monday night in a skating rink in Owensboro, Kentucky. Our kids p oured out their hearts in worship again and God's presence was very strong. God gave me a little vision and teaching while they worshipped and I shared it with the group.

I saw my head breaking through a hole in something and I was looking at a beautiful sky with glory clouds above me. I realized I had been in a cacoon and was breaking out. A little worm, like the silk worm, can pull a covering over him and just wait until he is transformed. I talked about worms and caterpillars becoming changed by that quiet time, where they don't do anything but wait. I talked about taking cacoon time to be alone with God. It's like the Jewish prayer shawl, pulled over the head like a cacoon. After cacoon time, we can see the world from a different perspective. We are no longer earth-bound, but we can fly and be carried by the wind of the Holy Spirit.

I believe God is calling me to more quiet cacoon time while He transforms me into Hi s image. I used the cover of my beautiful Resurrection book to illustrate the glory of God that He puts on us and that the butterfly has antenae, which help him sense things in the air. Our cacoon time puts God's glory on us and gives us greater sensitivity to the spirit realm.

Upcoming Ministry
This Saturday at 10 AM and Sunday at 9 AM, we will be at the Bensenville Lutheran Church. It will be an introduction for many of their people into the prophetic realm. God has been moving there and bringing a lot of change there.
On Tuesday night we will be in a private home meeting in Chicago. Then Brenda leaves on Wednesday to visit her dad and neice and other family members in Washington State. She will be gone for five days. During that time I plan on finishing my book on Passion if it's not done by then.

The itinerary was updated today on our website, but there will be more addition s coming soon. Felito from Mozambique will be with us again. There will be some extra meetings between September 13 and 18. We'll let you know asap.

Please keep praying for us and know that we would be nothing without God sustaining us with His miracle power. We need your faith joining with ours to keep going. We want to do more with these precious teens, but we need God's strength and wisdom to take it to the next level.

Don't forget the awesome coming conferences in September and October. They will both be unforgetable.

We love you,
Ben and Brenda Peters and team

No comments: